Frankfurt, 04 February 2019. ACXIT Capital Partners, a leading independent European corporate finance and investment advisory firm, is pleased to announce the addition of senior industry advisor Dr. Jürgen Hernichel to its technology practice. He is a seasoned industry expert with more than 20 years of proven global leadership in high tech industries.Continue Reading
Frankfurt, 7 January 2019. The Zur Rose Group has successfully completed the acquisition of the e-commerce activities of Germany’s third-largest online pharmacy medpex.Continue Reading
ACXIT Capital Partners advises medpex on the trade sale of its e-commerce activities to Zur Rose Group
- Link between mail-order activities of medpex and Zur Rose subsidiary DocMorris
- Additional growth opportunities due to outstandingly complementary activities
- The founders and managers of medpex will continue to lead the activities and will become shareholders in the Zur Rose Group AG
Frankfurt, 18 October 2018. medpex, the third biggest online pharmacy in Germany, is bundling its activities with Swiss company Zur Rose Group AG. With this step, medpex is setting the basis to continue its successful growth trajectory at a high pace in the future and play a proactive role in market consolidation. The outstandingly complementary activities of medpex and Zur Rose subsidiary DocMorris create additional growth opportunities for both companies. Customers will benefit from an even broader product range and from additional services. The founders and managers of medpex will also become shareholders in Zur Rose Group AG as part of the transaction.Continue Reading
Frankfurt, 04 October 2018. ACXIT Capital Partners, one of the leading corporate finance and investment advisory firms in Europe, is pleased to announce the addition of senior industry advisor Michael Brecht to its newly established next-gen mobility practice. He is one of the bespoken industry experts in next generation mobility topics with special focus on smart mobility, e-mobility, startup financing and strategic growth.Continue Reading
Frankfurt, 22 November 2017. The ORPEA group, a leading European provider of long- and medium-term care (nursing homes, post-acute and rehabilitation hospitals, psychiatric hospitals, and homecare services), announced the acquisition of Inoges AG by its German subsidiary for rehabilitation Celenus Kliniken. ACXIT Capital Partners, represented by Thomas Klack and his team, acted as exclusive financial advisor to ORPEA in this transaction. The parties agreed not to disclose any details of the transaction.Continue Reading
Frankfurt, 07 September 2016
ACXIT Capital Partners and Paris-headquartered PAX Corporate Finance have concluded a strategic partnership to foster their cross-border activities between Germany, France and Switzerland and increase pan-European business.
Frankfurt, 15. July 2016. Ströers division “Digital Media and Transaction Services” signed a contract for the purchase of a 51 percent majority holding in BHI Group, for the Ströer Vertical “Women & Lifestyle”. The remaining 49 percent will be retained by the current owners, who will continue to lead the company.Continue Reading
Frankfurt, 14 July 2016. WISeKey International Holding Ltd secures another CHF 5.4 million of cash in a second tranche of a mandatory convertible loan note placed with selected strategic investors.