- None of the information or opinions expressed on this site constitutes an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, or to provide any of the services described.
- We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate, up to date, and complies with all prevailing legislation. However, no liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions, or for any loss resulting from the use of this internet service.
- We accept no responsibility for information or software provided by other sites which may be accessed by hypertext link from these pages, and are not responsible for the maintenance or availability of such pages or the information or software which they contain.
- Any data and research material provided ahead of an investment decision is for information purposes only. We shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the provision of this information, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, or withdraw any of the information contained in these pages at any time and without notice. No liability is accepted for such changes, or for the pages not being available at all times.
- The issuer and any other company in the Acxit Group may have acted upon or used research recommendations before they have been published.
- This site may include forward-looking statements that are based upon our current opinions, expectations and projections. We undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements.
Data Protection Statement
This Data Protection Statement was last updated in May 2018 to reflect changes in data protection laws, specifically the GDPR. It sets out the data protection practices carried out through the use of the Internet and any other electronic communications networks by ACXIT Capital Holding GmbH and its associated companies (all together “ACXIT”). A full list of our main offices can be found at: https://www.acxit.com/en/contact/.
Contacts for Data Protection:
In case of any requests on data protection issues, please contact:
Robert Niedermeier (Data Protection Officer)
Tel: +49 171 2440099
Fax: +49 89 66002036
Requests that do not have confidential or sensitive content can be sent by mail to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) by using the following e-mail address: email@example.com
In case you want to unsubscribe from our mailings and newsletter, please use this link.
Personal information we collect
ACXIT collects personal information from you through the use of registration forms, for instance every time you sign up for an electronic newsletter, when you send us an application to be considered for employment, when you register for an event, when you submit a request for proposal or for information, when you request the authorization of downloading a document, when you enter an online competition or when you send us a message via an email reply mechanism provided on the ACXIT sites.
Utilization of personal information
We process personal information collected via the ACXIT sites for the purposes of:
• Providing our services
• Dealing with your enquiries and requests
• Proposing/inviting access to ACXIT’s social media accounts
• Proposing/inviting to informational events and conferences
• Providing you with information about products and services.
Information we gather via this website
When you visit one of the ACXIT sites, information concerning your visits is automatically collected.
In particular, your browser automatically sends us certain Internet-related information, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using.
Cookies are small text files that websites often store on computer hard drives of visitors to their sites. They are widely used in order to make Web sites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
There are two broad categories of cookies – ‘first party cookies’ and ‘third party cookies’. First party cookies are cookies that are served directly by the website operator to your computer, and are used only by the Web site operator to recognise your computer when it revisits that site. Third party cookies are served by a service provider on behalf of the Web site operator, and can be used by the service provider to recognise your computer when it visits other websites. Third party cookies are most commonly used for Web site analytics or advertising purposes.
This Web site serves only the following first party cookies to your computer:
These cookies are used to keep track of the session to know how many users are viewing the sites and to enable communication with the users’ Internet browsers.
These cookies are used to hold information about the specific country site users are visiting and users’ language preference.
This website uses Piwik, an open source web analysis tool (http://de.piwik.org), to collect and store data for marketing and optimization purposes. These data can be used to create user profiles under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the visitor’s Internet browser. The cookies enable the recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected with Piwik will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website and will not be combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym without the separately given consent of the person concerned.
Furthermore, when browsing the ACXIT website you may get access to embedded media and other external sources which may store cookies. As cookies from externally embedded media may be used or modified without ACXIT’s knowledge or consent, you are invited to consult the following links for further information.
The “help” portion of the toolbar on most Internet browsers will tell you how to change your browser cookie settings, including how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies altogether. For further information about cookies and how to control their use, please visit the following third party educational resources: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Information we share
We will only disclose personal information to other companies within our group of companies, business partners, government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf. In these circumstances we will share your personal information for purposes such as our legitimate business purposes and to comply with legal obligations.
Links to other sites
This Data Protection Statement applies only to information collected by a ACXIT site. For further information on the data protection policies of ACXIT please contact the DPO. ACXIT sites contain links to other sites that are not owned or administered by ACXIT. Please be aware that ACXIT is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other third-party sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of every website you visit.
We maintain safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction of the personal information you provide to us through the ACXIT sites. Please note, however, that perfect security does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, while we endeavour to protect your personal data, when data is transferred over the Internet it may potentially be accessed and used by unauthorised parties.
Access, correction and deletion
We want to make sure that any information we hold on you is up to date and correct. If you have any requests concerning your personal information ACXIT holds about you, to obtain a copy or any queries with regard to these practices please contact the DPO as listed at the beginning of this document.
Internet based transfers
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the ACXIT sites and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge our processing of personal data. However, we will endeavour to protect all personal information collected through the ACXIT sites in accordance with strict data protection standards.
Changes to this data protection statement
We reserve the right to amend this Statement at any time without advance notice in order to address future developments of ACXIT, the website or changes in industry or legal trends. We will post the revised Statement on the website or announce the change on the home page of the website. You can determine when the Statement was revised by referring to the “Last Updated” date on the top of this Statement. Any changes will become effective upon the posting of the revised Statement on the website. By continuing to use the website following such changes, you will be deemed to have agreed to such changes. If you do not agree with the terms of this Statement, in whole or part, you can choose not to continue to use the website.